Most Active Stories
- Austin Now the 11th Largest City in the U.S., Up from 13th Largest
- Austin: Second Fastest Growing City for Suburban Poverty
- KUT News Presents 'Under One Roof: Affordable Housing 101'
- Last Seen, Moving Slowly, on the UT Campus: a Robotic Couch
- The Mayor's 'Office:' Leffingwell Welcomes Athlead to Austin
KUT News Staff
Audio: TribCast on SCOTUS and UT Admissions, Voter Fraud in the Valley
On this week's political round-up, Evan Smith, Reeve Hamilton, Emily Ramshaw and Ben Philpott talk about the shuffling of committee chairs in the Texas Senate, which could give public school vouchers an easier path to the governor's desk. The TribCast crew also takes up what could happen in the Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin case before the U.S. Supreme Court, and a discussion of allegations of voter fraud in South Texas.