Most Active Stories
- Austin Now the 11th Largest City in the U.S., Up from 13th Largest
- Austin: Second Fastest Growing City for Suburban Poverty
- KUT News Presents 'Under One Roof: Affordable Housing 101'
- Last Seen, Moving Slowly, on the UT Campus: a Robotic Couch
- The Mayor's 'Office:' Leffingwell Welcomes Athlead to Austin
KUT News Staff
Echelon Building 1: One Year After The 2010 Attack
Ray Hubner works at the building right next door. He was there on the day of the attack.
"I think about it a lot, having the FBI in this building. I thought they were aiming for this building and missed. It was quite a day," Hubner said as he smoked a cigarette outside during a work break.
Building manager KVA Inc. is fixing the structure, and expects tenants could move in by the end of the year.
Click on the slideshow above to see images of how Echelon Building 1 looked exactly one year after the attack. The pictures were taken on the afternoon of Friday 18, 2011.