Most Active Stories
- Austin Now the 11th Largest City in the U.S., Up from 13th Largest
- Austin: Second Fastest Growing City for Suburban Poverty
- KUT News Presents 'Under One Roof: Affordable Housing 101'
- Last Seen, Moving Slowly, on the UT Campus: a Robotic Couch
- The Mayor's 'Office:' Leffingwell Welcomes Athlead to Austin
KUT News Staff
Jimmy Fallon Impersonates San Antonio's Mayor
You know it was only a matter of time before late night comedian Jimmy Fallon lampooned San Antonio Mayor Julián Castro's keynote speech at the Democratic National Convention. The two have a remote resemblance, and impersonations have been a mainstay of Fallon's comedy career from the very beginning.
"I've seen that a lot of people out there on Twitter are claiming that I look like a Latino Jimmy Fallon, and I must say, I am truly honored," Fallon says in the segment. "He's a sexy man with a sexy, sexy face."
2012 Presidential Election