Most Active Stories
- 'Hate Map' Collects, Charts Texas' Racist, Homophobic Tweets
- Where Else Could Pres. Obama Have Eaten BBQ in Austin?
- Last Seen, Moving Slowly, on the UT Campus: a Robotic Couch
- First Look at UT Medical School: New Hospital on Red River, Erwin Center Could Be Demolished
- Obama in Austin: 'Folks Around Here Are Doing Something Right'
KUT News Staff
Oltorf Closed Between I-35 and Congress
Construction on Oltorf Street may disrupt your commute this week.
The city has closed part of Oltorf Street between South Congress Avenue and Interstate 35 to complete work on water lines. All westbound lanes are closed. One eastbound lane remains open.
The construction is scheduled to last through Friday but some closures may continue through the weekend.
The closures also affect the intersections of Oltorf at Rebel Road and Alta Vista Avenue.
The intersection of Oltorf Street and Eastside Drive will be open unless construction is blocking it.