Most Active Stories
- Austin Now the 11th Largest City in the U.S., Up from 13th Largest
- 'Hate Map' Collects, Charts Texas' Racist, Homophobic Tweets
- Austin: Second Fastest Growing City for Suburban Poverty
- This Week on KUT News – 'Under One Roof: Affordable Housing 101'
- Last Seen, Moving Slowly, on the UT Campus: a Robotic Couch
KUT News Staff
2012 Presidential Election
Romney-Perry Square Off Online
The two biggest fundraisers in the GOP presidential primary have launched new web ads. Each taking a different approach.
Mitt Romney's ad attacks Gov. Rick Perry's record of job creation - questioning many of the governor's statements on how well the Texas economy has done under his watch.
The Perry ad doesn't mention Romney or any of the other GOP candidates at all. Instead he uses his time to talk about part 1 of his economic plan that he rolled out in Pittsburgh last week.
Part 2 of Perry's economic plan will be released next Tuesday in South Carolina.