Most Active Stories
- Austin Now the 11th Largest City in the U.S.; Up from 13th Largest
- 'Hate Map' Collects, Charts Texas' Racist, Homophobic Tweets
- Austin: Second Fastest Growing City for Suburban Poverty
- This Week on KUT News – 'Under One Roof: Affordable Housing 101'
- Last Seen, Moving Slowly, on the UT Campus: a Robotic Couch
KUT News Staff
Seasonal Changes to Cap Metro, UT Shuttle Routes
Starting this Sunday, Capital Metro and UT shuttle bus routes are changing with the seasons. Cap Metro says the changes are an attempt to improve the system and make it more efficient.
Major route adjustments will include changes to 30 Barton Creek, which will no longer serve the Barton Hills/Hollow Creek neighborhood, and the 323 Anderson lines, which changes alignment from Ed Bluestein Boulevard to Springdale Road and Tuscany Way.
Minor schedule adjustments will made to the following routes to improve reliability: 4 Montopolis, 7 Duval/Dove Springs, 19 Bull Creek, 30 Barton Creek, 101 N. Lamar/S. Congress, 151 Allandale, 243 Wells Branch, 323 Anderson, 338 Westgate/45th and 383 Research. Several Night Owl routes will also be realigned.
Route and schedule adjustments will be made to the following University of Texas shuttles: 641 East Campus, 652 PRC Pickle Research Campus, and 675 WL Wickersham Ln.
Changes in schedules and maps can be found in the Destinations book, available at the Cap Metro Transit Store at 323 Congress Ave or for free online here. More information can be found on the Capital Metro website.
AM Update: 8/7/12