Most Active Stories
- Now That 'Ink's Dry' on HB 5, Future of Texas Education Bill Secured
- Kerbey Lane 'Eat-In' Seeks Cafe at Mueller Development (Update)
- Street Closure Map: 2013 ROT Rally and Juneteenth Parade
- Two Big Education Bills Gain Approval from Texas Legislature
- With Tube Rentals, East Austin Beach Not So 'Secret' Anymore
KUT News Staff
Supreme Court Punts on Health Care Decision
Despite wide speculation the U.S. Supreme Court would decide on the constitutionality of President Obama’s signature health care law today, no ruling was forthcoming this morning.
Instead, the high court issued decisions on four other cases, which you can find on the Supreme Court website.
The high court has this Monday listed as a non-argument day, meaning more decisions may be issued then. However, as noted by Supreme Court watchers SCOTUSblog, the court’s lack of announcement that Monday would be its last day for opinions means “there will definitely be opinions after Monday.”