Most Active Stories
- Should Austin Bury I-35? Proposal to Reconnect City Gets New Look
- Now That 'Ink's Dry' on HB 5, Future of Texas Education Bill Secured
- Kerbey Lane 'Eat-In' Seeks Cafe at Mueller Development (Update)
- Why Passing the STAAR Exam Will Get Tougher, Starting Next Year
- Two Big Education Bills Gain Approval from Texas Legislature
KUT News Staff
Whole Foods Announces Opening Dates for Two New Stores
Austin-based Whole Foods Market has announced the opening dates of two new stores in Central Texas today. The company’s Bee Cave location at the Hill Country Galleria will open on May 16th. The southwest Austin location at the intersection of MoPac and William Cannon will open on June 19th.
Both stores “will be about 35,000 square feet in size and will each employ 150 to 200 Team Members,” the company states in a press release.
The company reported a 33 percent increase in profits for the first quarter of this year, and more than 10 billion dollars in sales in 2011.